Dr. Sarah Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Schwartz?

July 23rd, 2016

Very disappointed

She spends less than five minutes with me each time I see her, even though I'm having many symptoms. She basically says "it's fine" whenever I bring my symptoms up. She had me get blood work, and had a sonographer do a trans signal sonogram; she had her secretary call and tell me everything was normal. I asked for a copy of the labs, and she blatantly didn't check for all the hormones involved in PCOS, even though literally everyone of my symptoms points to that. It also says right on my chart that there are multiple follicles on my ovaries. She always said I was fine. I got my labs done with another doctor and they confirmed I had PCOS based on their labs, which indicated my LH level was over seven times that of my FSH level. My mom has worked with her brother and known her for years, and said that recently she's heard many similar complaints. Don't waste your time with her.

June 4th, 2016

Absolutely the best. She akways went out of her way to tend for our pregnancy. Amazing and highly recommended.

June 1st, 2016

Dr. Sarah is a wonderful compassionate knowledgable Doctor. She delivered both of my children. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for an OBGYN.

February 27th, 2016

Great doctor, knowledgeable, devoted to her patients, trust her 100%, makes difficult times a little bit easier

July 19th, 2015

One of the worst

This Dr. was an awful experience. After wasting my time with a lengthy evaluation from the nurse, she did not even bother to read any of it. She was negative and rude. She did not let me speak, kept interrupting me and twisting around everything I said. She showed no compassion or concern for me and couldn't be bothered with me because my case was complicated. I would never recommend her. I have to say her staff was great.

February 12th, 2014

BEST OB/GYN EVER!

Best office! Im so thankful I was recommended to Dr. Sarah. The entire staff is wonderful and friendly. Youre always greeted with a smile. The wait is long "SOMETIMES", but sooooo worth it. Dr. Sarah is the most compassionate person and makes you feel like her BFF when she's treating you! Only the best care! I'm honored she delivered my son,I only wish I met her sooner to have delivered my daughter!

January 19th, 2012

To those of you who are writing negative comments about this practice are insane. Dr. Sarah and her staff are amazing. Yes you may catch a secretary on an off day we all have those. But if you show respect you will get respect. Sarah is the most amazing dr I have ever had and I never once second guessed her. She is the most caring dr and would do anything for her patients. She has devoted her life to this profession and she gives it her all every single day and night. She makes you feel so comfortable and she can talk to you forever if it wasnt for her other patients. So the next time someone wants to say something negative rethink it...because you will never meet a dr better than her.

July 22nd, 2010

Exceptional !!!!!

This was the most professional , caring doctor I have ever encountered. From the nursing staff who were incredible to the VERY caring and considerate receptionists, this experience @ this office was like no other!!! Although the wait time is long sometimes , it is still worth it. Obviously she is very sought after to be this busy.

March 18th, 2009

Don't bother

Both Schwartz doctors are extremely unprofessional. They are the least prompt with their appointments, out of the two years i was a patient i was never seen earlier than one hour late. Both doctors are very short and indifferent about your health. The staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. I would never recommend these doctors!

February 12th, 2009

although the wait sometimes is hard to handle, even if she was doing a million things she will always make you feel like your her main priority and she truly cares about her patients. and thats rare to find especially in that kind of feild.

October 18th, 2017