Dr. Sarah Sciascia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Sciascia?

June 21st, 2017

Efficient & compassionate, all in one!

I've been seeing Dr. Sciascia for years and I'm very happy with her care. I especially appreciate her desire to stay up on the latest medical data. I'm always impressed by her efficiency as well. I would definitely recommend her to friends & family.

March 17th, 2014

Dr. Sciascia's Office is outstanding

Dr. Sciascia is a wonderful doctor - smart, direct, and most professional. I'm relatively new to the practice - 2 years. Every visit has far exceeded my expectations.

October 25th, 2013

My Mom's Doctor

I've brought my Mom to a couple of her visits to Dr. Sciascia & was surprised to see some of the comments on this board. Dr. Sciascia listened to everything my Mom had to say & responded clearly. She was very prepared for appointments & had consulted with my Mom's other doctors to make the appt time valuable. My Mom had told her of a problem that she experienced during her stay at So. Shore Hospital & the doctor told her that she spoke about it at a meeting there ~ so to prevent the same wrong. The office is plesant, but as with most, check your own records before you go. Human mistakes happen & we all need to participate in our own health care.

July 31st, 2013

I am 63 years old. I have had a good experience with Dr. Sciascia. Unlike some other reviewers here, I find her to be a bright, caring physician. She and her staff have always been helpful, courteous, and respectful. She has always taken the time to get it right and has been good about follow-ups. The only thing I didn't rate 4 stars was ease of appointment, but that's the case where ever you go.

June 12th, 2013

condescending, dismissive, doesn't seem to care

I have gotten several condescending comments and she is very dismissive. She focuses on what she wants covered and appears irritated when I gave information regarding my recent medical problems/unexpected surgery during my physical.

June 11th, 2013

Not good for elderly patients

She is impatient, dismissive and does not follow up to be sure that, for instance, an antibiotic is actually working or if there are any aftereffects of a serious infection. She misdiagnosed a relative of mine with very serious consequences, and yet in the next appointment did a cursory exam and then said "I don't think I need to see you again" when the problem was still very serious and not yet under control. I can't understand how or why she would advertise that she specializes in elderly patients when she obviously has no tolerance for their fragility and their complex medical issues. My relative has left her for another more caring and competent physician.

January 24th, 2017