A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Simmons is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Simmons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Vanarsdale Simmons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah V. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Sarah Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Simmons practices Family Medicine near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Primary Care Doctors.