A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Simmons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Simmons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Vanarsdale Simmons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah V. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Sarah Simmons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Simmons practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.