A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Singal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Singal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singal graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Singal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Snell Singal MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah S. Singal practice?
- Dr. Sarah Singal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Singal practices Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pathologists.