Dr. Sarah Snell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Snell was very efficient and an excellent surgeon. I appreciated her direct and to the point manner in reviewing all the tests. She always made sure I understood the results and took time for any questions. I also appreciated her coordinating with all my doctors. Her office took care of scheduling and coordinating appointments with all the doctors. I honestly cannot say enough good things about the care that I received.

June 27th, 2016
I thank God that Dr. Snell was recommended to me.
I thank God that Dr. Snell was recommended to me. She is an outstanding doctor. She spends more-than-sufficient time explaining diagnosis and treatment. She does not suffer fools gladly, but she is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and experienced.

April 19th, 2016
She saved my life!

February 9th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Snell for 4.5 yrs. She and her staff are awesome! She truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone.

June 24th, 2015
Highly recommended!
WOW. I'm really sad to have needed their services, but Dr. Snell and her staff are just plain excellent. I'm really spoiled with my OBGYN and how much time he spends with his patients. I know to not expect that with other doctors. To my delight- Dr. Snell spends easily just as much time with her patients. I never have to wait very long in the office for my turn. Dr. Snell and her nurse, Lisa, are fantastic. They really go over everything carefully to make sure you understand anything.

May 15th, 2015
Dr. Snell wrote everything down on paper and answered all my questions. She did not sugar coat anything and that is what I wanted. She is very professional and caring. She was my friend's surgeon and she was very happy with her. I give Dr. Snell a high recommendation also.

April 10th, 2015
I would highly recommend her She has good bedside maners and Is completely honest with her patients She makes you feel comfortable not only as a patient doctor relationship

April 8th, 2015
When you are diagnosed with cancer you are already scared and you don't need to worry about your choice in surgeons. I chose Dr. Snell and I'm glad I did. Dr. Snell is an excellent surgeon that I trust. My first visit she explained everything to me and even wrote it down for me so I didn't have to take notes myself. My surgery was a complete success and I'm happy with the cosmetic results. Her staff is wonderful, especially Lisa, who is always there for you. Dr. snell is part of a team of doctors and nurses who are very professional and really care about you as a person. I highly recommend Dr. Snell because she is straight forward and holds herself to the highest standards.

April 1st, 2015
Never have encountered any problems with this office or Dr. Excellent recommendations for treatment. Thanks.

March 27th, 2015
Excellent Care
I have read numerous comments regarding Dr. Snell, her staff, and overall experience detailed on this site. I chose to seek treatment from her and I feel as though she is very thorough, informative, and over all I would rate the care that I received as excellent. Her staff was very attentive to my needs and compassionate in a very stressful period of my life. The organization and ease in which I was maneuvered through this process was excellent as well. I do not agree in the least with the previous posts regarding the care provided by Dr. Snell.I would recommend this physician to my family and friends and trust that she provides a high quality service as well as the best care for each of her patients.

March 20th, 2015
Disappointed, unhappy
Terrible experience. She treated me as if I were senile. Always referred to me as HER or SHE to my family. She is rude. My family did not even want to take me to the post surgery appointment. Since the surgery was a failure, she wanted us out of the office fast. My family doctor explain the surgery to us. I would never recommend this surgeon.

March 17th, 2015
She is the best! She took the time to explain every step along the way. She is always available to answer any questions with honesty, even if the answer is not the one hoped for. She is an excellent surgeon with a great group of doctors who work hard to help the patient deal with a difficult situation with compassion and the experience to make a difference. I would highly recommend her.