A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Spence, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spence has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jane Spence MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Spence practice?
- Dr. Sarah Spence has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Spence practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Bethesda, MD.
See Boston Neurologists.