A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Spence, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spence has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Spence practice?
Dr. Sarah Spence practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Bethesda, MD.
See Boston Neurologists.