Dr. Sarah Squire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Squire?

Very fortunate to have a Dr. that has time to talk and explain everything and all the procedures that you will receive.

Posted on February 4th, 2017

The follow-ups were a big part of the treatment as you could feel the care and compassion she had for her patients. She was open to try any and all procedures that might help you in your recovery. Dr. Squire always had time for you. She will always be my friend and she will be all of her patients. It is all about the Dr. having time for the individual patient!!!

Doctors with excellent communications to & from patients

Posted on August 1st, 2014

Dr. Squire is my Radiology Doctor and her ability to keep the patient well informed on their status is way beyond good! I have very strong feelings that the communication between the Doctor and the patient is almost as important as the treatment provided. Many Doctors are wonderful with medical procedures, but are poor communicators and the patient often leaves the treatment in the dark, as the Doctor didn't adequately explain the situation. Dr. Squire ranks among the best!!!

Wonderful Compassionate Doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2014

When I was first told you have cancer, it was a great shock. My ENT Doctor sent me to Cone Hospital Cancer Center at Wesley Long . Where I meet my radiology oncologist Dr. Sarah Squires. Dr. Squires was very compassionate to my problem. She went into great detail about the cancer and treatment. She was not in a rush and treated me as her only patient. Her staff was equally concerned and showed the upmost respect, compassion and dedication to my treatment. I cannot sing the praises loud enough for Dr. Sarah Squires.

Personable and professional. She showed genuine concern, caring attitude and gave valuable information to me and my family. The results of her care has been beyond anything I could imagine. She has added much quality to my life. Thank you Dr Squire! I definitely recommend her for all her attributes.

Posted on July 7th, 2014