Dr. Sarah Stadler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017
Best Gyn!
I have never been to a doctor who listens to all my concerns and makes you feel as comfortable as Dr. Stadler. I was referred to Dr. Stadler by a friend who urged me to go after hearing about my concerns with another doctor. Unbelievable! She's the best! If you have a hormone issue, Dr. Stadler is the person to see!

May 15th, 2017
Best Gyno in Cville
Dr. Stadler and her staff are so caring. The office is quiet and lovely. I never feel rushed and have all my questions answered. I recommend Dr. Stadler to all my friends and they always come back to me and say..."I wish I would have switched sooner"

September 21st, 2016
Awesome practice!
Dr. Stadler has been my doctor for 3 years. I'm graduating from Law school and will be off to NY. I have had a few minor issues that Dr. Stadler has addressed. I can't tell you how great her and her staff have been to me over the years. They have put my mind at ease, taken time, and really cared. I will miss the wonderful care I have received and only hope I can find as great a practice in NY. Highly recommend to all my friends!

June 21st, 2016
Excellent doctor and front staff. They are all very friendly and polite. I have never had an issue getting a call back from the doctor or nurse. Dr. Stadler is very knowledgable and professional. She took her time to answer all my questions. I recommend Dr. Stadler and her staff to everyone.

February 3rd, 2016
Great Experience
She's a great doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone who will listen, and help you fully with anything you need. She's the best OB doctor out there.

June 25th, 2015
I have had many doctors and Dr Stadler is one of the best that I've had. She listens to what you have to say and really cares about your problems. I would recommend anyone to Dr Stadler if your looking for a great doctor.

April 11th, 2015
Great Experience!
Dr Stadler was a great doctor. She took the time to listen to my problems and give me my options. I would recommend Dr Stadler to anyone looking for a compassionate caring doctor whom really cares about her patients. I would strongly recommend Dr Stadler.

February 3rd, 2015
Thankful
I am so thankful that I found Dr. Stadler. She takes her time and shows so much compassion. I came to her office with a new problem and she took so much time to answer all my questions and put me at ease. Her office is quiet and comfortable. You feel like a person and not a number. I had a get together with some friends and we were arguing about who had the best gynecologist to find out we all had Dr. Stadler. I'm not sure about the people who write negative comments. I wonder if they would ever be happy anywhere.

July 8th, 2014
Dr. Stadler took the time to answer my questions. I recently became her patient after my doctor retired. I can't believe I had settled for average care for so long. I'm so happy I ended up in her office. A number of my friends are also patients of Dr. Stadler. We all agree, awesome doctor!

March 21st, 2014
Odd Experience
At my first and only appt with this doctor I asked her a few questions about her training. She stood up and announced that I would not be a “good fit” for her practice and abruptly ended the appointment. Rude and weird to say the least. And this was after she kept me waiting 45 minutes and another patient in the waiting room mentioned that this was a routine wait. If you want a doctor who believes the doctor/patient relationship is a partnership and encourages patients to be involved in their own health care this is not the provider for you. If you feel your time is worth less than the doctor’s and you prefer to be a passive non involved patient you are probably a “good fit” for this practice.

March 7th, 2014
Never try to get mirena iud from this office. They have no idea what they're doing. Chris? Their insurance correspondent is so unintelligent and has
It was a horrible experience dealing with this office. Go anywhere else. Please save yourself

October 22nd, 2013
Rude, insensitive secretary
I should start by observing that my experience is precisely that, my experience. I do not impugn Dr. Stadler professional credentials in any way. My observations are based on the way I was treated, more than once and some months ago, so that this review is not written in hot vexation. My experience with Dr. Stadler's staff is the same as several of the reviewers - I found the secretary to be ill-mannered to the point of being loutish, a rare experience in Charlottesville, and one that suggests she works at being disagreeable or, at least, is given no contrary guidance about how women under great stress should be treated. As noted above, this happened more than once showing a pattern of behavior rather than an aberration based on having a bad day, if that would constitute an "excuse." I found her nurse to be quite competent - like Dr. Stadler - but overworked and, from that - I assume - somewhat high-strung and shrill.