Dr. Sarah Stadler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Stadler?

Great surgeon and doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Stadler has been my doctor for 2 years. I was with another practice that was very large, 7 doctors, before. I felt like a number until I met Dr. Stadler. She really listened to me and explained everything. I needed surgery. I’m recovering at home now and had a great experience. I feel very blessed that I switched to her.

Best doc in Cville

Posted on September 16th, 2017

Referred by a friend who told me, "I'm telling you, you need to switch to Dr. Stadler". All my issues were addressed and I feel 100% better. I can't believe it! I wish I didn't just stick with my old gyno just because I had been going there for years. Switch now, you won't regret it!

Best Gyn!

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I have never been to a doctor who listens to all my concerns and makes you feel as comfortable as Dr. Stadler. I was referred to Dr. Stadler by a friend who urged me to go after hearing about my concerns with another doctor. Unbelievable! She's the best! If you have a hormone issue, Dr. Stadler is the person to see!

Best Gyno in Cville

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Dr. Stadler and her staff are so caring. The office is quiet and lovely. I never feel rushed and have all my questions answered. I recommend Dr. Stadler to all my friends and they always come back to me and say..."I wish I would have switched sooner"

Awesome practice!

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Stadler has been my doctor for 3 years. I'm graduating from Law school and will be off to NY. I have had a few minor issues that Dr. Stadler has addressed. I can't tell you how great her and her staff have been to me over the years. They have put my mind at ease, taken time, and really cared. I will miss the wonderful care I have received and only hope I can find as great a practice in NY. Highly recommend to all my friends!

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Excellent doctor and front staff. They are all very friendly and polite. I have never had an issue getting a call back from the doctor or nurse. Dr. Stadler is very knowledgable and professional. She took her time to answer all my questions. I recommend Dr. Stadler and her staff to everyone.

Great Experience

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

She's a great doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone who will listen, and help you fully with anything you need. She's the best OB doctor out there.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I have had many doctors and Dr Stadler is one of the best that I've had. She listens to what you have to say and really cares about your problems. I would recommend anyone to Dr Stadler if your looking for a great doctor.

Great Experience!

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr Stadler was a great doctor. She took the time to listen to my problems and give me my options. I would recommend Dr Stadler to anyone looking for a compassionate caring doctor whom really cares about her patients. I would strongly recommend Dr Stadler.

Thankful

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I am so thankful that I found Dr. Stadler. She takes her time and shows so much compassion. I came to her office with a new problem and she took so much time to answer all my questions and put me at ease. Her office is quiet and comfortable. You feel like a person and not a number. I had a get together with some friends and we were arguing about who had the best gynecologist to find out we all had Dr. Stadler. I'm not sure about the people who write negative comments. I wonder if they would ever be happy anywhere.

Posted on July 8th, 2014

Dr. Stadler took the time to answer my questions. I recently became her patient after my doctor retired. I can't believe I had settled for average care for so long. I'm so happy I ended up in her office. A number of my friends are also patients of Dr. Stadler. We all agree, awesome doctor!

Odd Experience

Posted on March 21st, 2014

At my first and only appt with this doctor I asked her a few questions about her training. She stood up and announced that I would not be a “good fit” for her practice and abruptly ended the appointment. Rude and weird to say the least. And this was after she kept me waiting 45 minutes and another patient in the waiting room mentioned that this was a routine wait. If you want a doctor who believes the doctor/patient relationship is a partnership and encourages patients to be involved in their own health care this is not the provider for you. If you feel your time is worth less than the doctor’s and you prefer to be a passive non involved patient you are probably a “good fit” for this practice.