Dr. Sarah Stein MD Patient Reviews

August 24th, 2015
Not impressed
She was cold and clinical. Not personable or child friendly. My daughter's eczema went from mild to severe and she wasn't interested in finding out why. She kept prescribing us more steroid creams starting with mild although her eczema was severe. When I asked about other treatments she said there weren't any. She accused me of not following the treatment plan thus why treatment didn't work. My daughter has a suppressed immune system, unlike most children, and she did not treat my daughter's case as an individual.

June 8th, 2015
she is absolutely horrible..... my daughter was in her care and every time she will come and see my daughter(i was in picu at that time) she would come up with the different name for her hemangioma ....she got me very confuse about what my daughter has and she got mad at me because i wasn't believing her.she put my daughter on the medication without doing biopsy if it is hemangioma.please people go see other dermatologists but not her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she gets mad for asking questions

October 31st, 2014
Excellent. Very informative and took care of the problem. That's all that is important to me.

May 17th, 2013
Terribly Dissapointed
I don't expect a medical visit to turn into a social affair. However, I do expect some semblance of courteousness especially from a doctor who practices in pediatrics. Dr. Stein was cold and totally unfriendly to me and indifferent towards my 5yr old even during his whole body examination. After almost a year of dealing with his symptoms I brought my son in for a second opinion to Dr. Stein and I left feeling admonished for doing so. I certainly did not appreciate some of her comments, which included saying that I might soon be bringing him in for "mosquito bites" and that I should just try "to distract" him when he started to scratch. This visit for me was totally worthless. Doctors should realize that excellent customer service also applies to their field and we, as paying clients, should hold them accountable.

September 21st, 2012
She was wonderful!
I was ready to cancel my appt for my son after reading the reviews but I am happy to say I was so pleased with the care he received. She took time to explain the condition and options and handled him very well even with him screaming. We will be back for several appts and am glad we have her.

January 4th, 2010
Terrible Bedside Manner
After having several doctors misdiagnose my 8 year old daughter, I got the help I needed from Dr. Stein attending physician not her. Dr. Stein stated that she is not in a job interview and if I wanted to see another doc if I didn't think she was good enough the I can leave. And this was all after I said hi, I saw your profile online. My daughter was terribly upset as she just want treatment and not an unsympathic doc. Dr. Stein also stated that if this condition is taking a toll on my daughter than she need therapy and she is not a therapist.Her team came up with medicine that help my daughter to get on the road to recovery but it hurts my heart that someone would treat you this way and in front of a child!