A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Stevens, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah L Stevens MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Sarah Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Stevens practices Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Adolescent Specialists.