A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Stevens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Stevens, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah L Stevens MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Sarah Stevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Stevens practices Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Adolescent Specialists.