A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Stevens is Good. Dr. Stevens has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Stevens, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Stevens practice?
Dr. Sarah Stevens practices Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Adolescent Specialists, and Allentown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sadie Stevens, Dr. Sallie Stevens, Dr. Sally Stevens, Dr. Sarina Stevens