Dr. Sarah Stolz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Stolz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 13th, 2016

Dr Stolz is fantastic!

I have seen Dr. Stolz for about 10 years, and I can't imagine a better sleep doctor. She is brilliant, very personable, great at discussing my various sleep concerns, spends the time necessary, talks medical jargon in a manner easy to understand -- plus she has a wonderful sense of humor! I would recommend her to anyone.

April 23rd, 2016

Sleep Consultation

I went to the Swedish Sleep Center at Northwest Hospital to have a consultation with Dr. Stolz about my disruptive night sleeping and daytime sleepiness that I have been suffering with for 16 years. I had to wait 4 months for my appointment. I found Dr. Stolz quite invalidating. She said that since I obviously don't have sleep apnea she couldn't help me. She contributes my sleep problems to "my mental health problems" (anxiety and depression which are being monitored and are not significant at this time). She suggested various ways to improve my sleep hygiene, all of which I know well as I assume most people do. She suggested CBT for sleep (which I have already tried before, unsuccessfully) but said that it requires weekly monitoring and that was not something their clinic could accommodate since appointments are booked 4 months out. Basically I left frustrated and feeling a bit hopeless.

August 29th, 2014

I initially saw this doctor, but was soon passed onto another person who wasn't a doctor. Clinic staff are rude. My appointments were rescheduled three times. Each appointment was with someone else. I finally left and found another sleep clinic. I do not recommend this clinic.

June 24th, 2013

Sarah E Stolz m.d. director of sleep medicine

First off when doctor Sarah E Stolz M.D. came inthe examing room. She spoke to me about good sleep techniques. And about getting a full nights sleep. And she spoke in very gentle voice. And a very kind tone of voice. She is very thorough. About what she does at the sleep center. To get down to it Dr S E. Stolz is one of the greatest. Doctors ever! She is like a beautiful angel. She has outside beauty and an inside beauty. She helped me get the help i needed. And she is exellent, very intelligent. Shes one extraordinary specialist doctors.

August 27th, 2012

Clinically good; however....

This is an excellent diagnostician, though somewhat condescending. I am a prof at the same medical school as Sdr Stolz. She insists that I use her title of "doctor" but does not call me "dr". Her staff conveyed the wrong diagnosis and information to me. She is excellent diagnostically. However there are many excellent sleep docs in Seattle and I am changing toad other.

May 8th, 2016