Dr. Sarah Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Sullivan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Sullivan?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 1st, 2014

Patient

I was admitted to a hospital at which Dr. Sullivan did rounds. I did not have a doctor but had heard about her. I requested her and she traveled several miles, after dark, over country roads (many of which were dirt roads) to attend to me. She had been briefed about my case over the phone before arriving and came immediately to the hospital. Dr. Sullivan said it sounded like I had a stroke. She was right! Dr. Sullivan immediately arranged for me to be air lifted to a hospital where I could see a neurosurgeon. She saved my life and I have recovered about 90% use on the side of my body effected by the stroke. I will always be grateful to her and for her!

August 23rd, 2015