A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Taimur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Taimur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Taimur graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Taimur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah DR Taimur MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Taimur practice?
- Dr. Sarah Taimur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Taimur practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and New Bedford, MA.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.