A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Taub, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Taub has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M Taub MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Taub practice?
- Dr. Sarah Taub has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Taub practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Dresher, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.