A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Temkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Temkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Temkin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Temkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Temkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Temkin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Temkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- U. Of Maryland Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Madhu Temkin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Temkin practice?
- Dr. Sarah Temkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Temkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.