A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Temkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Temkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Temkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Temkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Temkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Temkin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Temkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- U. Of Maryland Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Madhu Temkin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Temkin practice?
- Dr. Sarah Temkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Temkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Baltimore Oncologists.