A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Thayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thayer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Thayer, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Thayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah P Thayer MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarah P. Thayer practice?
- Dr. Sarah Thayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Thayer practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.