Learn more about Dr. Sarah Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Thomas MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Thomas practice?
- Dr. Sarah Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Internists and Fishers Rheumatologists.