A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Thomas MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Thomas practice?
- Dr. Sarah Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Internists and Fishers Rheumatologists.