A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thurman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thurman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Thurman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Thurman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Thurman MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Sarah Thurman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Thurman practices Radiation Oncology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiation Oncologists.