A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thurman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Thurman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Thurman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Thurman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Thurman MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Sarah Thurman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Thurman practices Radiation Oncology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiation Oncologists.