A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Thurman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma and Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thurman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Thurman practice?
Dr. Sarah Thurman practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA and Mansfield, MA.
See Quincy Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kala Thurman, Dr. Sadie Thurman, Dr. Sallie Thurman, Dr. Sally Thurman