Learn more about Dr. Sarah Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Torres is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Torres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Torres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Nicole Torres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah N. Torres practice?
- Dr. Sarah Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Torres practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.