Dr. Sarah Trampota MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 9th, 2015
never
I have not been seen by this doctor, so I can't comment on her specifically. I received a referral to her from my regular doctor but her staff was so rude I asked my doctor for a change. I won't be back.

June 25th, 2015
I have waited up to 2 hours to have a 10 minute procedure. Once when I was on the table ready for a procedure she had to stop and send a text on her cell phone.

June 5th, 2015
Dr. Sarah is Wonderful
I absolutely can not believe there would ever be a negative review for this amazingly wonderful, compassionate, caring, kind, thoughtful, giving and excellent physician. I am blessed to have found her! I have severe back pain wich is untreatable by surgery at this time and the only thing that helps me is the pain management protocol Dr. Sarah has helped me with! The entire staff is courteous and works diligently to arrange appointments, facilitates and assists with working in my appointments! They are most courteous and prompt! Dr. Sarah exhibits welcoming and impecable patient bedside manner! She is totally focused and spends as much time as needed plus encourages you along with valuable recommendations of what to do to improve your own personal health! I highly refer and recommend this clinic and Dr. Sarah Trampota!

February 16th, 2015
Run - don't walk - in the opposite direction!
Trampota has to be the worst PM doctor I have ever seen. I was in extreme back pain but had to wait 2.5 months to get an appointment even though I had MRI results showing severe back trauma. I then had to wait for nearly 3 hours for my appointment! All this to find out she doesn't believe in Pain Medication!!!! All she wanted to do was perform more surgery! She Refused to do ANYTHING for my pain! I was in so much pain when I left her office that I went to the emergency room...and I only had to wait 1/2 hour there! They took one look at my MRI and immediately gave me something for the pain!

November 18th, 2014
Don't Waste your time
My time as well as money was wasted today by this so called "Pain Management" doctor! I had legitimate issues relating to a bulging herniated disc in my neck on which I had the X-ray disc showing the results at which she stated she did not care to see as well as letting me know the results were not there. I have had 7 surgeries to rebuild my whole lower back at which I have a pin protruding out my back. She would not give me anything for pain only wanted to experiment with Injections, which I have already gone through and know from experience they do not work for me. Not only that the Statistics on the Injections having any benefits are only 50% and aren't even approved by the F.D.A.! Another issue is that she isn't even professional looking. She wore the same thing both times I saw her on which she wore a tiny miniskirt.

October 9th, 2012
I would NEVER recommend this prejudiced "Pain Doctor" to anyone.
Dr. Trampota related to me her concern is of the spine only. My experience with her as a patient has not been favorable as she advocated injections even though I am terrified of needles.Because of my phobia, I requested oral medications at which point her bedside manner became prejudiced. She insisted I receive the injections at an outpatient surgery clinic (additional expense) lest she terminate the doctor/patient relationship (related by nurse). In addition, I must add that Daniel (office) and Monica (nurse) are very sweet and will help you to the best of their ability. The unnamed receptionist is exceedingly rude and will hang up on you as opposed to allaying your fears or answering any questions. I would NEVER recommend this "pain doctor" to anyone.

April 7th, 2012