A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Troxel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Troxel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Troxel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Troxel graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Troxel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Troxel MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Troxel practice?
- Dr. Sarah Troxel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Troxel practices Plastic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.