Plastic Surgeons

3340 Providence Dr
Ste 363
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-562-6886
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Holly Stanton on Aug 11th, 2014

I would highly recommend not going to this plastic surgeon. I had a tummy tuck. During the consultation she drew lines across my pelvic bone. After surgery I was horrified to find out she left the scar across my stomach rather than pulling the skin down it appears she pulled the skin up. She's a butcher.

|  Horrible my first breast augmentation by Sarah troxel  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2013

I had my first breast argumentation by this doctor ten some years ago , she cut some of the muscle that covers upper part of my left breast. And left with a visible indentation. She mess up my left side so bad I have been trying to fix it ever since. I've been to a couple of different doctor and spend thousand dollars to fix her mistake. Unfortunately it's not fixable and I have to live with it and everytime I look at it I hate my stupid mistake that I've ever gone to her . She is most Inconsiderate person. I honestly don't understand how people like her can sleep at night And still continue on with her practice. I Don't recommend her to anyone because I don't wish anyone who has to go through what I have to go to through 10 some years and still continues on.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Elliott Cole on Oct 21st, 2013

Beware! Beware! Don't do this. Wrong diagnosis, inflexible and rigid treatment..... following wrong diagnosis.

|  Perfect stitching  |  show details
by 2-28-2013 on Mar 1st, 2013

I am excited about the stitching that went on. Amazing work. I honestly believe that was the reason it eased the pain.! Along with a great, sincer, bond, easly made to be free to feel comfortable. I appreciate your presence in ableing me to be more free,! Thankyou. Dr. Troxel, see you soon.!

Feb 8th, 2013

Dr. Troxel is AMAZING. She is the epitome of a true professional and amazing plastic surgeon. Her staff is warm, welcoming, and hilarious. They were just as excited for my surgery as I was! I have a few more reconstructive surgeries to take care of, and she's the only surgeon I'd even consider. Her credentials speak for themselves, but her work speaks volumes on its own. LOVE her, TRUST her, and completely recommend her! Also, i check in to my appts. 10 min early, and literally never have to wait more than 3 minutes to get back to a room and be seen.

|  THIS WOMAN SAVED ME!!!  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2012

I needed to have ruptured silicone implants removed and chose Dr Troxel because she was a reconstructive breast surgeon and I wanted that extra level of expertise. Thank goodness for me! I had unforeseen complications from the rupture, which was not discovered until she opened me up, and resulted in the loss of roughly 1/3 to 1/2 of the left breast, but she nonetheless produced a beautiful result with what she had to work with. She was also ethical enough to advise that I never seek reimplantation (beieve me, I never planned on it anyway.) Her staff is awesome and caring, and they were very good about coordinating my aftercare with my doctor here on the remote island where I live. I firmly believe I would not have gotten such a good a result if I had seen a regular plastic surgeon or anyone else, for that matter. I have had numerous breast surgeries and know a breast pro when I see one. She has it all - a wealth of clinical knowledge, technical skill, and artistry. If anyone asks me for a referral to a breast surgeon in Alaska I will tell them that she is the only one I would recommend and would use all my powers of persuasion to make sure they consulted her and only her. She is my hero.

|  Dr. Sarah's wonderful  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I have never been treated so well by any doctor or doctor's staff. The staff and Dr. Sarah provide caring, professional treatment. They all made the most horrid experince of my life into an almost fun experince. These lovely women always make me feel wonderful, no matter how low I am when I arrive. The breast reconstructions done by Dr. Sarah after the mastectomy left me looking wonderful when ai expected way less. God bless you Dr. Sarah!

|  Sarah Troxel and her staff are amazing. Absolutely!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Following a bi-lateral mastectomy,I went to see Dr. Troxel for reconstruction. I have been pleased with every aspect of my decision. I find Dr. Troxel to be extremely intellegent, compassionate,and easy to communicate with. The staff is wonderful. I would highly recommend this office to any woman having breast reconstruction.

|  Compasionate and trustworthy  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

A truly compassionate and caring individual and after my surgery, I trust her professional opinion and guidance. I recommend Dr. Troxel.

Apr 23rd, 2010

Very personable

|  very pleased with adomnioplasty  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2010

I wanted my scar lower but dr troxell told me reasons not to go lower, that I'd have muffin tops. Almost a year later, I am thrilled with results and glad I trusted her direction and expertise. Even more so on breast issues I had in my mind what I wanted and she suggested something else that I hadn't considered and after doing research, I am thinking her guidance to be sound and wise. Thankful that this doctor doesn't just give me what I want but makes personal recommendations for my specific body. She doesn't say much so this can be perceived as not as good as bed side manners but what she says means something and she does good work. I trust and recommend her.

|  AVOID AT ALL COSTS  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

Please research this Dr before considering using her. She has had multiple medical malpractice suits and medical board complaints. She does not care about her patients. After she gets your money, you mean nothing to her.

|  Amazing  |  show details
by smith on Aug 2nd, 2009

Very honest and does fabulous work

Apr 14th, 2009

Very pleased with my results and I highly recommend Dr. Troxel

Dec 12th, 2008

Totally Awesome Surgeon

|  great abdomnioplasty!  |  show details
by Laura Bankston on Jun 9th, 2008

have been pleased with my abdomnioplasty since i had it done three years ago. great work :-) wish i could have the rest of my body sculplted as well!