A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Truitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Truitt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Truitt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Truitt graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Truitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Taliaferro Truitt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah T. Truitt practice?
- Dr. Sarah Truitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Truitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.