A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Unterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Unterman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Unterman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Unterman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Unterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Unterman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Unterman practice?
- Dr. Sarah Unterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Unterman practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.