A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SARAH VYSKOCIL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SARAH VYSKOCIL is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. VYSKOCIL graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. VYSKOCIL has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VYSKOCIL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SARAH VYSKOCIL practice?
Dr. SARAH VYSKOCIL practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Clinton Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.