A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Wagner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ann Wagner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Sarah Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Wagner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.