A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Warner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Warner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Warner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Warner practice?
- Dr. Sarah Warner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Warner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.