Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Top Notch OB show details Top Notch OB
May 31st, 2016

Today was my first time meeting Dr. Warner and I was extremely pleased. She politely greeted me and stated "I feel like I already know you from reading through your chart and talking on the phone with MaGee multiple times." Our baby has a lung abnormality and needed higher level of care so we are being seen at Erie OBGYN for prenatal appts and UPMC MaGee Women's Hospital for the lung issue. It was so relieving to speak with someone who took the time to look into our situation and cared! She took the time to answer our questions, discussed birthing plans and made us feel so comfortable. She was excellent. I would highly recommend her.

by dianehimes on Oct 8th, 2014

great doctor nice to find a fresh new smart doctor in erie

Best DR show details Best DR
by Angela Lipman on Jan 8th, 2014

I have been to many dr offices, in state and out of state and Dr Warner is HANDS DOWN the best! She always takes her time and explains things to me. I never leave her office with questions. She is extremely positive even in the worst scenarios. She is an extremely skilled surgeon - I would easily trust her with my life and I'm not someone who normally feels this way about drs I meet. I am so glad she is my dr! She is truly the best !