A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Warsetsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Warsetsky graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Warsetsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warsetsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Warsetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah I. Warsetsky practice?
Dr. Sarah Warsetsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Horsham, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kala Warsetsky, Dr. Sadie Warsetsky, Dr. Sallie Warsetsky, Dr. Sally Warsetsky