A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Weitzul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Weitzul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Weitzul, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzul graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weitzul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Bartles Weitzul MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah B. Weitzul practice?
- Dr. Sarah Weitzul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Weitzul practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.