Sarah Werner Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2013

AWESOME DOC!!!

Sarah Werner has been a fantastic doctor to me over the course of many years. She asks a lot of questions and give straight and direct answers. She doesn't use any doctor mumbo jumbo, she explains everything in terms you can understand. I have sent many friends and colleagues to see her and everyone agree's that she is one of a kind.

September 26th, 2011

Sarah's a wonderful doctor. Our children and grandchildren all go to her, along with many of our friends. She has a sterling reputation among this extended group of people--we are all patients because of word or mouth.

July 29th, 2010

Biatch

Talk about a Dr. having poor bedside manners. I never knew what exactly that meant until I met with Dr. Werner. She will make you feel like an idiot. I was so uncomfortable. She barely spent any time with me, barely looked at me, and when she spoke I was belittled. I know my body more than anyone and I hate it when a Dr. won't listen. Needless to say I will not be going back to see her.

October 27th, 2016