A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Whang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Whang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whang graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Whang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah J Whang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Whang practice?
- Dr. Sarah Whang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Whang practices Ophthalmology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Des Moines, IA and Clive, IA.
See Orange Ophthalmologists.