Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Willard
Dr. Sarah Willard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Orlando, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Willard is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital East Orlando and Florida Hospital Orlando. Dr. Willard has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Willard has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sarah Willard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.