Learn more about Dr. Sarah Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Wilson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Wilson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Wilson practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.