Learn more about Dr. Sarah Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Wilson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Wilson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Wilson practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.