A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Wise, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wise has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah K Wise MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Wise practice?
- Dr. Sarah Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Wise practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.