A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Wise, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wise has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah Wise practice?
Dr. Sarah Wise practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.