A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Wise, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wise has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah K Wise MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Wise practice?
- Dr. Sarah Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Wise practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.