A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Wittstruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Wittstruck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Wittstruck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittstruck graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wittstruck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Wittstruck MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Wittstruck practice?
- Dr. Sarah Wittstruck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Wittstruck practices Pediatrics near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians.