A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Woessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Woessner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Woessner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Woessner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woessner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Woessner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Woessner practice?
- Dr. Sarah Woessner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Woessner practices Family Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Primary Care Doctors.