A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Woolsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Woolsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolsey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Woolsey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah L Woolsey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Woolsey practice?
- Dr. Sarah Woolsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Woolsey practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.