A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Woon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Woon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Woon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Saint Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Woon MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Woon practice?
- Dr. Sarah Woon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Woon practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Nephrologists.