A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Wurster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Wurster is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wurster
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Wurster, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurster graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wurster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Wurster MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Wurster practice?
- Dr. Sarah Wurster has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Wurster practices Emergency Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Emergency Physicians.