A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Xavier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Xavier, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Xavier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lilyanne Xavier DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Sarah Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Xavier practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Lincoln, RI.
See Lincoln Psychiatrists.