A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Xavier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Xavier, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Xavier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lilyanne Xavier DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Sarah Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Xavier practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Lincoln, RI.
See Lincoln Psychiatrists and Lincoln Child Psychiatrists.