Dr. Sarah Yamaguchi, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jan 5th, 2016

Dr. Yamaguchi deserves the highest praise. She is knowledgable, patient, kind, direct and… gentle. Her office and staff are warm and efficient. I was nervous beyond belief to undergo a biopsy and she made the entire process very manageable (almost dare I say "easy"), explaining everything every step of the way and including my partner in the follow-up conversation. I've never felt in such good hands and I am truly grateful.

SO happy I found Dr. Yamaguchi! show details SO happy I found Dr. Yamaguchi!
Feb 18th, 2012

Dr. Yamaguchi is absolutely wonderful! When my old OBGYN left to go to Kaiser (I do not have Kaiser Ins) I had to find a new one. I looked online & kept finding great things about Dr. Dwight (who works in the same office as Dr. Y). I had originally scheduled an appointment w/ Dr. Dwight but came down with a terrible yeast infection before my appointment & called the office again to see if they could squeeze me in that day. They said they had space open with Dr. Yamaguchi & I am SO glad they did! I prefer a female doctor & she shares all the same philosophies as Dr. Dwight in terms of natural childbirth, etc. You won't find a lot about her yet on the various rating websites, but that is just because she is new to the practice. She is TRULY fantastic! So personable & friendly and took such time to get to know me! I ended up having a PAP which found some abnormalities & Dr. Yamaguchi is treating me for those. She put all my concerns to rest w/ her exceptional knowledge & patience.