Dr. Sarah Yamaguchi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2016
Dr. Yamaguchi deserves the highest praise. She is knowledgable, patient, kind, direct and… gentle. Her office and staff are warm and efficient. I was nervous beyond belief to undergo a biopsy and she made the entire process very manageable (almost dare I say "easy"), explaining everything every step of the way and including my partner in the follow-up conversation. I've never felt in such good hands and I am truly grateful.

February 18th, 2012
SO happy I found Dr. Yamaguchi!
Dr. Yamaguchi is absolutely wonderful! When my old OBGYN left to go to Kaiser (I do not have Kaiser Ins) I had to find a new one. I looked online & kept finding great things about Dr. Dwight (who works in the same office as Dr. Y). I had originally scheduled an appointment w/ Dr. Dwight but came down with a terrible yeast infection before my appointment & called the office again to see if they could squeeze me in that day. They said they had space open with Dr. Yamaguchi & I am SO glad they did! I prefer a female doctor & she shares all the same philosophies as Dr. Dwight in terms of natural childbirth, etc. You won't find a lot about her yet on the various rating websites, but that is just because she is new to the practice. She is TRULY fantastic! So personable & friendly and took such time to get to know me! I ended up having a PAP which found some abnormalities & Dr. Yamaguchi is treating me for those. She put all my concerns to rest w/ her exceptional knowledge & patience.