A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Minasyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Minasyan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minasyan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Minasyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Zhanna Minasyan MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Z. Minasyan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Minasyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Minasyan practices Surgery near Fairfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Gainesville, FL.
See Fairfield Surgeons.