Internist, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor I have EVER had - Highly Recommend Him show details Best Doctor I have EVER had - Highly Recommend Him
May 5th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Dalsania for more than 10 years. I'm 57, so had lots of doctors over my life. I was talking to another doctor, a specialist, and asked him to recommend an internal medicine doctor I could try out (my old internist was retiring). That doctor told me Dr. Dalsania had been in the community for about a year, and he said something I will never forget! The specialist said, "I think very highly of Dr. Dalsania. I consider him to be a Doctor's Doctor." I can think of no higher compliment! I've found that Dr. Dalsania spends as much time with me as is needed ... be it 5 minutes or 30 minutes. He has NEVER rushed me. I also like that he computerizes records and can pull up on the screen and show me graphs on all my tests and history over time, blood test, pressure, weight, all is there to easily see how my current numbers compare with my numbers for past 10 yeas. Wonderful staff, great doctor. Cannot recommend him highly enough!

Finally, I have found a GREAT doctor show details Finally, I have found a GREAT doctor
Jan 20th, 2011

I am in my fifties and have been seeing a family doctor for all my life. My son's in-laws kept raving about their Internist and have been trying to convince me to go see their doc for a few years now. I finally decided it was time. In all my years and experiences with many physicians I have never had an experience like this. My appointment was towards the late afternoon and Dr. Dalsania walked into the room with as much energy as he probably had that morning with his first appointment.l He llet me do all the talking and he listened very attentively. He explained my diabetes to me like no other MD could ever do. I feel assured that under his care I am going to get my diabetes under control. I am going to see a diabetic educator in his office. He never seemed rushed and I actually got the feeling that I was his only patient for that day. I am glad I switched doctors.

Jul 30th, 2009

Great doctor. Listens well and has been very effective at taking care of our family. Highly recommended.