A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarala Devi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarala Devi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarala Devi, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Devi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarala Devi MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sarala Devi practice?
- Dr. Sarala Devi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sarala Devi practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Yonkers Neurologists.