A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarala Maddali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarala Maddali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarala Maddali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddali graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Maddali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Va New Jersey Health System, East Orange Campus, East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarala Kumari Maddali MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarala K. Maddali practice?
- Dr. Sarala Maddali has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarala Maddali practices Internal Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists.