Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarala Maddali
Dr. Sarala Maddali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Maddali is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System, Va New Jersey Health System, East Orange Campus, East Orange and Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarala Maddali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sarala Maddali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Dr. Isabelita Cordoba
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
East Orange, NJ 0 mi50
Dr. Slawomir Sender
Internal Medicine, Residency
East Orange, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Basil Kasimis
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
East Orange, NJ 0 mi43