A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarala Ravikant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarala Ravikant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravikant graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ravikant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarala S Ravikant MD is a female Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarala S. Ravikant practice?
- Dr. Sarala Ravikant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarala Ravikant practices Gastroenterology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Troy, MI.