A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saran Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saran Jonas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Jonas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saran Jonas MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Saran Jonas practice?
- Dr. Saran Jonas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saran Jonas practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.