A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarandeep Makkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarandeep Makkar, Family Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Urgent Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Makkar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Makkar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarandeep K Makkar MD and DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Adult Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarandeep K. Makkar practice?
- Dr. Sarandeep Makkar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarandeep Makkar practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Adult Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Stone Mountain, GA.
See Cumming Family Physicians and Cumming Pediatricians.