A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarang Baman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarang Baman, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarang Baman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- clinical lipidology (study and treatment of cholesterol issues)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Baman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarang Baman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarang Baman practice?
- Dr. Sarang Baman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sarang Baman practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See New Berlin Family Physicians.