A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarang Baman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarang Baman, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarang Baman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- clinical lipidology (study and treatment of cholesterol issues)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Baman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarang Baman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarang Baman practice?
- Dr. Sarang Baman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sarang Baman practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See New Berlin Primary Care Doctors.